Cheap flights to Munich?

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 03:22 PM
Fred

Cheap flights to Munich?

I want to fly to Munich for four days in April - just long enough to pick-up a new Bimmer and get the reduced price for overseas delivery (no smart comments please). I can't seem to find a low cost fare after March 31st - any suggestions?

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 03:29 PM
Kimerley

Fred, where are you flying from???

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 04:12 PM
Fred

Kimerley - sorry about that - flying from Boston. Thanks!

Old Feb 11th, 2001, 05:34 PM
Rex

What are the prices that you ARE finding - - that you want to get under?

Old Feb 20th, 2001, 01:50 PM
jason

Fred,
Go to Travelocity.com and use their best-fare finder and make your dates flexible. I live in Miami and found a R/T flight departing every Wed to Munich in April for $390, provided that you return on a Wed. before May 15. Unforunately for you, Lauda Air's only US destination is Miami, so unless you want to take a side trip to Miami this would be cost prohibitve. But definitely check-out Travelocity and they should find something under $600 for that time period. I'm positive Delta flies non-stop to Munich from Atlanta and JFK, don't know about any other domestics, not sure about Lufthansa either. Hope this helps.

Old Feb 20th, 2001, 07:08 PM
Bill

I went to flights.com, a reliable European consolidator, and the prices seemed high for that time of year. $538 for either Sabena (connecting through Brussels) or Swissair (conecting through Zurich). I'm not spending a whole lot more than that to fly non-stop from Philadelphia in July (USAirways)

Old Feb 20th, 2001, 07:39 PM
Bill

Checked travelocity.com... much better deal. $392 for the Swissair, leaving Friday April6, return Friday april 13 (there are a lot of closed out dates).
Go to travelocity and play around with it.