Search

Cheap Fares!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1st, 2024, 12:44 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheap Fares!

Hello Fodorites,
We are taking a trip to Croatia in September. Haven't been to Europe since the pandemic and I am having major sticker shock when looking at the flights. We are flying LAX - Zagreb and Split to LAX. I know this adds to the cost flying in / out of different airports. Anyone have a site they like or any suggestions. We are looking at Economy Plus, but KLM is around $3,500 round trip for this flight. That maybe the new norm, I don't know. Any help will be appreciated.
Old Apr 1st, 2024, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is that per person or for both people? If for both, that puts it about $1750 per person and, I'm sorry, but that's about average for the time of year you are traveling and the location you travwling to/from.

You could enter the details into Google flights track it and see if it changes, but I doubt there will be a huge sway to make the savings any different. This unfortunately has been travel post-Covid.