Reload this Page >

Cesky Crumlov Hotel?

Search

Cesky Crumlov Hotel?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16th, 1999, 10:39 AM
rod

Cesky Crumlov Hotel?

Hello Fellow Travelers! Does anyone have any recommendations on hotels in Cesky Krumlov? Appreciate any first hand knowledge. <BR> <BR>Many Thanks! Rod

Old Mar 16th, 1999, 11:35 AM
Zwi Schnabel

I nice and cleen Hotel with very good food is: <BR>Hotel Restaurant KONVICE <BR>Cesky Krumlov <BR>Tel. 00421 337 4180 <BR>Fax 00421 337 3586 <BR>Greetings from Isral <BR>Zwi Schnabel

Old Mar 18th, 1999, 06:01 AM
Richard

Rod, Last year we stayed at the Hotel Dvorak, about $90.00/night, breakfast included. We arrived late and without reservations and the only room they had was a garret room, but it was large, with bath and a great view of the castle and river, we'd stay there again and we'd ask for the same room.

Old Mar 18th, 1999, 06:30 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Rod, we are booked into a small cute <BR>Pension there in early May for about <BR>$60/nite. It is called Pension Barbakan <BR>and you can search and find a nice web <BR>page with pictures. We booked thru the <BR>site at www.interacta.cz ---they have <BR>several options in Cesky Krumlov.

Old Mar 30th, 1999, 03:00 PM
audrey

Cesky Krumlov is the BEST! My friend and I were there in September and stayed <BR>in a pension owned by the nicest couple! It was called U Pivuvaru and we only paid 35.00/night for the two of us. We had our own bathroom and they gave us breakfast every morning; it was an adorable, clean house and the owners were very pleasant. <BR> <BR>have fun! i'm jealous......