Reload this Page >

CDG Shuttle Parisien clarification

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 05:40 AM
andrea

Two years ago we arrived at CDG airport and I simply went outside the door after we picked up our luggage and asked a waiting Shuttle Parisien Van to take us to our hotel in the 7th. There was one other couple in the Van and so they were dropped off first. Who cares if you spend an extra 10 minutes being driven around the City of Lights. The fare was 160FF (approx. $25.00) for the two of us. The driver was so nice (he had a wonderful voice as he sang and gave us a running commentary of the sights) we asked him to pick us up to take us back to the airport. He arrived on the day of departure right on time. Is this the same van shuttle service that people are complaining about? The phone number in Paris for the service was 33 01 46 54 43 24 and location was 26 rue des Rigoles. I was so impressed I had saved the receipt! Does this service still pick up passengers without reservations? We will be going again in two weeks and I would like to use them again but prefer not to make reservations as that just complicates matters.

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 05:45 AM
andy

Andrea, do the text research here under "airport shuttle" and you will find more information than you care to know

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 06:01 AM
andrea

Yes, I have done the search, bit I am still trying to figure out if Shuttle Parisien is the same Co. as Paris Shuttle. Airport Shuttle I realize is a diffenrent Co and it sounds like you must have a reservation to use them.<BR>Thanks.

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 08:09 AM
Alice

I did a couple of searches on Pages Jaunes site. Two shuttle companies showed up, neither was the 'shuttle parisien'. Using the street address you gave does not yield that company either. All you can do is call and see if they're still in business. The other two are:<BR>Airport Shuttle 43-45 Bd de la Muette 95140 Garges l&egrave;s Gonesse 01 30 11 11 90 (the "bad" one)<BR><BR>Parishuttle 128 bis av Paris 94800 Villejuif 01 43 90 91 91 (the one Mark moved to)<BR>

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 08:42 AM
andrea

Thanks, I appreciate your input. I might just give them a call.<BR>Andrea