CDG Airport Hotels

Search

CDG Airport Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2007, 12:47 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CDG Airport Hotels

Another question - Can anyone suggest a good, reasonably priced hotel at or near CDG.
As we get in to CDG at 6 p.m. there's no way we want to pick up our rental car that night and start driving to God knows where after travelling on an international flight for hours (from Vancouver via Heathrow).
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 02:54 PM

The Sheraton is right IN the airport a few minutes walk from the trains and customs (terminal 2, above the trains and in the center of the various wings). Perfect location but may not fit your definition of 'reasonable' for cost ...

Bill
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 03:59 PM

There have been other posts about this recently. I like the Courtyards by Marriott very much. They have a nice restaurant, and shuttle back and forth (5E charge roundtrip). Weekend rates are quite a bit lower than weekdays, and if you are a senior, better yet.

Another option is using Priceline, and bidding for a 4-star airport hotel. In May I did that and won the Hilton for $110, which included a great breakfast buffet. I did better doing that than a weekday Courtyards room, and the Hilton was fine - their rack rate is MUCH higher.
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 04:55 PM

My sister bid Priceline for a 4* and got the Sheraton for $110 (last September). She bid about 2 wks ahead.

I met them there. Nice hotel.
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 05:08 PM

We got a great deal at the Holiday Inn which also has an airport shuttle. I checked the web rate and then called their central reservations and got a rate of about $70 for a double room. The room was large and modern. No complaints, and best of all the kids ate free in either the restaurant or room service.