Castelbel Products in US

Search

Castelbel Products in US

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17th, 2023, 07:57 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Castelbel Products in US

This is a super random question, but years ago I fell in love with Castelbel soaps and candles while traveling in Portugal. I know that I could order their products online, but of course my favorites are the extra-pricey Portus Cale collections. I'm going to be in Washington, DC and NYC this fall, and I thought that if I could find Castelbel products in a brick-and-mortal store anywhere in the US (and thus avoid the shipping charges of an online order) it would probably be in NYC. Does anyone happen to know of boutiques in Manhattan that sell Castelbel products?
Old Aug 17th, 2023, 08:06 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
I buy the soaps all the time in my suburban World Market (Cost Plus)
Old Aug 17th, 2023, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by janisj
I buy the soaps all the time in my suburban World Market (Cost Plus)

Thanks for the tip, as I am always looking for interesting soaps and hand creams. I see that that line (which i'd never heard of before) seems reasonably priced on Amazon.

I did discover, and purchase, some of the Claus Porto soaps and shaving cream when in Lisbon a few years back. They make a big hit with my USA friends. How do those compare with Castelbel?

There is a retailer in Manhattan where you can buy the luxury beauty products, of the Florentine pharmacy Santa Maria Novella: 285 Lafayette Street, and (I think) a new branch at The Pierre Hotel, in Midtown). (Just in case you want to browse)