Capri Hotels

Jan 16th, 2002, 10:45 AM
KC

Capri Hotels

Hello-
I am having a hard time trying to decide on a hotel in Capri. I don't know that much about the island but I think we (my husband and I) want to stay in Capri town as opposed to Anacapri. We would like a hotel with beautiful views, great location and a great pool. We are looking to spend around $250 - $350 for our stay at the very end of June. Any advice? Thank you.

Jan 16th, 2002, 04:37 PM
steve

The Casa Morgano is a very nice, small hotel. All the rooms have patios with lovely views and there is a pretty swimmming pool. You can have lunch by the pool. There's no menu you just tell them what you want and they make it for you. The hotel is located in an area with beautiful villas and is a short, pleasant walk to the main area of town.

Jan 17th, 2002, 12:22 PM
KC

Thank you for the response. Any other advice / suggestions? We hope to finalize the hotel reservation very soon.

Jan 17th, 2002, 12:29 PM
betsy

I love the Weber Ambassador, its a 3-star on Capri.

You can get more info at 1-800-66-ITALY. That is where I booked.

Jan 17th, 2002, 12:51 PM
GAC

For $250 to $350 per night, you can afford either the Hotel Punta Tragara or the Grand Hotel Quisisana, both in Capri proper. The Punta Tragara has the better views. There are several other good choices at this price range.

Jan 17th, 2002, 01:30 PM
KC

Thanks. We checked Quisisana but they were already booked for the end of June and Punta Tragara has a 4 night minimum and we will only be there 2 nights. Other suggestions?

Jan 18th, 2002, 12:31 AM
Vincenzo

My advices, looking at your price range, are three very good three stars:
Gatto Bianco
La Minerva
Nautilus
Ciao.

Jan 18th, 2002, 05:54 AM
KC

Thanks for the suggestions. I just did a quick review of the hotels and I wasn't sure if any of them had a pool? Does anyone know if they do?

Search this Thread