Cane e Gatto in Siena?

Jan 4th, 2001, 02:18 PM
tom

Cane e Gatto in Siena?

I am trying to locate a telephone or fax # for this restaurant. I found some on older threads here but they don't seem to be current. Anyone been there recently ?

thanks!

Jan 4th, 2001, 05:42 PM
kam

Haven't been for about 2 1/2 years but did you try 39-057-287545 with fax of 39-057-270227. If you're really desparate, when you make hotel reservations, ask them to either look up the number and tell you or to book you a table for the night and time you want to go. Good luck. It's a wonderful restaurant.

Jan 4th, 2001, 09:47 PM
bobbi

We were there in mid October and I picked up a card with this number on it - 0577/28.75.45. We also reserved through our hotel in Siena after calling the number and getting a recording we did not understand. (In Italian of course) Have fun, food and service was wonderful although my husband was getting a bit stircrazy by the desert course. It was a four hour meal.

Mar 30th, 2001, 08:51 AM
lyv

would anyone know if they serve lunch? Also any update on an e-mail address for them?

Mar 30th, 2001, 11:03 AM
mbb

I second that request and have asked before with no avail. We would only be able to make lunch and you all have made it sound so wonderful I don't want to miss it! Help us!