My husband and I will spend a week in Scotland at the end of October. We're flying in and out of Edinburgh and renting a car for a road trip. I'm having trouble pinning down destinations (I realize a week isn't nearly enough time to do this fascinating country justice) and would love your input. Here's what I'm thinking... (All our stays will be for one night only, except our initial two nights in Edinburgh, unless you have other ideas for me. )
We had originally planned on spending two nights on Skye instead of staying in Inverness and Oban, and then ending up in Grangemouth for our final night so that we're fairly close to the airport in Edinburgh.
Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Manchester hotels
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 12 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 17 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England