Reload this Page >

bullfighting in Madrid

Search

bullfighting in Madrid

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 05:37 PM
JL

bullfighting in Madrid

Can anyone tell us how to secure bullfighting tickets from the US for the Feast of San Isidro in Madrid? I understand tickets are difficult to get during the festival but really want to see a bullfight!

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 05:40 PM
StCirq

Have you asked at your hotel? Our hotel in Madrid seemed to really WANT us to buy tickets for a bullfight (which we didn't want to attend). If anyone can get them for you, I'd guess your hotel would be a good bet. <BR> <BR>

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 06:04 PM
Gloria

Hello, JL, <BR>I looked in my Spain information (was just putting the last of my Spain pictures in albums tonight!) and found this tel# 91 356 2200 <BR>I also found an email address of a company that offers ticket sales. It appears they sell for a variety of events. You may have some luck with them: <BR>[email protected] <BR>and a website: <BR>http://www.munimadrid.es <BR>I looked at the website and it is sponsored by the city of Madrid. Take at look at the links and you will find some itinerary's that look very interesting. <BR>We saw the bullfight and I enjoyed it. I wasn't prepared for that. (I really thought I would find it abhorent). <BR>Have a wonderful trip and email me if you need more information. <BR>Regards, <BR>Gloria <BR>

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 06:08 PM
Gloria

JL, <BR>I just found a couple of other numbers that may help: <BR>Phone bookings for Bullfights, football, theatres, etc. <BR>91 531 2732 <BR>91 576 4532 <BR>Tourist Information office: <BR>91 540 40 10/40 <BR>Gloria

Old Mar 29th, 2001, 10:03 AM
toppin

To the gentle who just emailed me...here is the information I put on Fodor's yesterday. <BR>G.

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 05:23 AM
u.r. asicko

WHY WHY WHY WHY? Why do you want to go and see a bull being tortured by a faggot in tight pants. You must be a sick individual. This is no sport it is a nasty, sick, perverted torture of animals. YOU ARE SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 08:06 AM
Senor Frog

All bullfighters are faggots~

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 11:41 AM
dale

dear asicko: <BR>bullfighting in spain is not a game. it is not a sport. it is a noble tradition in a proud and beautiful country.

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 12:43 PM
John

I just can't beleive that the visitor to one of my favorite boards can throw around a word like faggot. It is right up there with saying the word nigger, spic, or any other hate word. Sounds to me like you are more concerned with the bull than human beings, so you are the sick bastard! <BR> <BR>See ya in hell.