Bullfight tickets

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 10:48 AM
JL

Bullfight tickets

Can anyone tell me if they've purchased bullfight tickets (for Madrid) from the US? Are the best bullfighters in Seville or Madrid? Thanks.

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 03:16 PM
Anon

I was there one year ago and was able to easily purchase tickets for the bullfight in Madrid a couple of days beforehand. If you are going this time of year you should have no problem getting tickets. I would see the bullfight in Madrid. I loved it once I got over the gore of it all. It is a very interesting pagent.

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 08:03 AM
John

Madrid, but it depends on the schedule. <BR> <BR>You should have no trouble buying tickets at the gate on the day of the bullfight. <BR> <BR>If you have a car, I would go early to find parking - it is limited. Or take public transportation from your hotel. <BR> <BR>

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 07:55 PM
Bob

Bullfights also take place in Barcelona - a lovely ring. Some of the events feature younger, less-experienced bullfighters, but the pageantry is still fascinating.

Old Mar 23rd, 2001, 04:51 AM
nona

Before purchasing tickets, I suggest you read Paul Theroux's comments in "Pillars of Hercules" (section on Spain toward the beginning of his travels)...