Reload this Page >

Brugge Hotel Info

Search

Brugge Hotel Info

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 05:43 AM
William

Brugge Hotel Info

Hello all. We will be in Brugge November 19-21 and have reservations at Hotel Prinsenhof. Got a really good rate and it looks nice on web site. Haven't seen too many reviews of the hotel and was curious if anyone can comment. Looking forward to Brugge even though it may be chilly in November (but maybe the tourist count will be down). <BR> <BR>Thanks for any information.

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 09:05 AM
topper

To the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 27th, 2000, 09:19 AM
TOPPER

Come on people help this poor fellow out

Old Oct 27th, 2000, 10:15 AM
Marcie

Sorry William but I can't help either (I stayed at the Crowne Plaza) but to say you will LOVE Brugge. It's one of my favorite cities! Have fun.

Old Oct 29th, 2000, 08:20 AM
Austin

<BR>William <BR> Brugge has a wide choice of great hotels--a case where one may actually use the overworked word charming accurately. <BR> <BR> I was there to do an article on Brugge hotels a few years ago and found that The Swann and The Orangerie were among the nicest but almost every one I visited had something going for it <BR> <BR> Brugge is never without tourists--even in november---I was there in February and there were plenty of people from all over the world---especially asia--but it certainly wont be as busy as in the warmer months. <BR> <BR> Stay away from any restaurant on the main square and youll be fine! <BR> <BR> AH

Old Oct 29th, 2000, 08:23 AM
Austin

<BR>William <BR> <BR>Mistake, sorry <BR> <BR>I left out your hotel---I meant to say I visited a lot of hotels including yours---etc etc <BR> <BR>AH

Old Oct 29th, 2000, 08:21 PM
Deena

We stayed at the Hotel Oud Amsterdam in Brugge. I was a lovely hotel in a nice location. Rooms were charming and staff was helpful.

Old Oct 30th, 2000, 04:55 AM
Al

We stayed four nights in September at Hotel Jacobs. Ten-minute stroll to center, quiet, very helpful staff who speak fine English, abundant on-street parking (we had no car, thank goodness), clean and safe. It's on the Internet.