I'm going to Belgium in August for 7 days (6 nights), and I'm planning to divide my time among Brugge, ghent and Brussels. My idea is to head for Brugge, then Ghent and to finish in Brussels, spending two nights in each place. Do you think that is doable? Or should I spend more-or less- time in any town? Can you recommend any hotels?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 beware of robbed in Milan
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 12 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome