British Midland - any safety worries?

Feb 28th, 1999, 10:24 PM
steve

British Midland - any safety worries?

At the end of our Continental sojourn, we're flying British Midland from Paris to Edinburgh. Has anyone flown with them?
I'm not sure if they have 737s or small shuttle aircraft.
Any safety worries?
signed
Steve the slightly nervous flyer

Mar 1st, 1999, 04:51 AM
catherine

Steve,British Midland is a very good airline. I would not worry about them.I am a very, very, nervous flyer.I only fly brand name airlines.British Midland is a good brand name.Thank your lucky stars that it's not with Areoflot or air Nigeria.

Mar 1st, 1999, 05:56 AM
John

Steve, no problem with British Midland. I've flown them from Paris-London. I would guess you've jsut never heard of them.

Mar 1st, 1999, 07:56 PM
steve

thanks

Mar 2nd, 1999, 12:18 PM
Karen

We flew British Midland from Zurich to Edinburgh with no problems...don't know type of plane, but it had two seats in a line down one side and one seat all down the other side...a little on the small side, but it got us there!

Mar 2nd, 1999, 06:24 PM
Geoff

I too have flown British Midland, twice,
from London to Glasgow, and Amsterdam to London. I have no hesitations at all with them, they were professional all the way. And both flights were medium sized jets, not small propeller planes.

Mar 5th, 1999, 04:07 AM
Zoe

I've flown British Midland to Amsterdam and Nice and was impressed. I found the service and food better than British Airways. I just wish they had more flights out of Heathrow.

They fly 737 jets and have a good safety record.

Mar 5th, 1999, 05:43 AM
Zoe

I've flown British Midland to Amsterdam and Nice and was impressed. I found the service and food better than British Airways. I just wish they had more flights out of Heathrow.

They fly 737 jets and have a good safety record.