Reload this Page >

Bring The Shoes!

Search

Bring The Shoes!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 02:29 AM
Anna Gerac

Bring The Shoes!

While preparing to live in France for seven months I read that it was not a good idea to bring white athletic shoes...too much like a tourist and an American. Well, after two months my feet are killing me and on top of that everyone here is in good athletic shoes...not all are white, but they look very mich like the ones we wear in the US of A!<BR><BR>My advice to anyone coming over: BRING YOUR GOOD ATHLETIC SHOES!

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 03:55 AM
x

I can never understand posters like Anna. Can't she buy quality (non-athletic) shoes that fit properly but nonetheless don't make her look like she is at a basketball court?

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 05:01 PM
Danna

I wear Merrill shoes (black)and can walk forever in them. I also take a pair of white New Balance shoes. I've seen lots of white athletic shoes in Europe, so what? Thanks Anna for your post which offsets the &quot;never where trainers&quot; myth!

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 05:02 PM
Danna

oops, I meant &quot;never WEAR trainers myth.&quot;

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Shoe

What's wrong with tennis shoes with all that walking. Who cares?

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 05:27 PM
xx

My tennies kill my feet...I have a wonderful pair of black naturalizers.. Who realy gives a S*** what is on your feet..Do you really think everyone is looking ...wear what is comforable and looks reasonable ...would you go into Arpege with tennies...I certainly hope not! If you are just walking and sightseeing go for comfort!