Break a Leg

Apr 19th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Original Poster

Break a Leg

On one leg of our trip to Tuscany, we have some options we are thinking about. After four nights in Lucca, we will be in the Cinque Terre area. We ultimately depart from Milan at the end of our trip, and want to spend two days in the Lakes region and two days in Cinque Terre...and do not want an auto. What do you think are the best cities in the Lakes region and Cinque Terre to stay. We enjoy hanging out with local folk, tasting the culture as well as the culinary treats. We also need to get back to Milan from the Lakes.
Thanks for your ideas....
Apr 19th, 2007, 10:50 AM

Okaaaay - maybe it is just me. But "Break a Leg" is a pretty obtuse title for a thread asking where the best places are in the Lakes and CT . . . . .

Apr 19th, 2007, 11:00 AM

B_Flat has 2 posts so I guess she made the creative posting class but missed the one on how to actually post to get answers...

B - I would repost with a better title or you won't get the help you expect.
Apr 19th, 2007, 11:28 AM

>What do you think are the best cities in the Lakes region LUGANO (1hr from Malpensa) and Cinque Terre LERICI to stay.<
Apr 19th, 2007, 11:36 AM

Sorry I can't help you with your question, but I had to say I admired the creative title regardless of practicality!

How about "Beg a Lake"...?