Reload this Page >

Bormio or Val Gardena or Courmayeur?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2000, 06:50 AM
Mari

Which one is the best value and variety? Which one is best for beginners? Which one has the cutest town?

Old Sep 24th, 2000, 06:54 AM
John

Only been to Courmayeur and thought it had a great village look, nice beginner and intermediate skiing and for those who want..."a sking experience that is a chance of the lifetime"..."The Vallee Blanche ski tour"! <BR>JOHN

Old Nov 3rd, 2001, 12:47 PM
Bob Slattery

I've been to Courmayeur the past 2 winters. The town is great and the skiing is excellent for beginners and intermediates. Rent a car at the airport and drive up. You can see the castles in the Aosta Valley for a day or ski Cervinia/Zermatt for a day. The tunnel to/from Chamonix will aslo be opening December 15th. I highly recommend Courmayeur. I'm going again this winter.

Old Nov 3rd, 2001, 01:17 PM
xxx

Any of you heard of Livigno? <BR>It is great. All levels will have fun there. It is also a duty free zone. <BR>My family and I really love it, we go all the time, there is something for everyone.

Old Mar 26th, 2005, 10:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bormio has no snow at this time of the year, you should look for places higher. livigno is ideal.