Blue Ribbons....not Rex's idea

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 10:19 AM
Rick & Dana Riser

Blue Ribbons....not Rex's idea

We're not going till Oct., but been watching and looking up stuff. My wife got engrossed in this blue ribbon idea. It was somebody named Elizabeth. Why is Rex (who answers as THE authority, it seems.) taking all the credit?

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 10:29 AM
xxx

I don't think he is taking the credit for the ribbon thing. However, he is taking the credit for taking it one step further by making it into a button with the fodors symbol on it.

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 10:31 AM
Anon

I posted earlier that I had not seen any blue ribbobs while in Europe recently. I gave the credit to Rex...sorry, Elizabeth. IT is a great idea, by the by!

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 10:46 AM
R&D

Is Fodor's going to issue the pins...the real pins? How do we get two? Thanks for the info.

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 11:05 AM
xxx

Rex spent the money to buy the materials and constructed some button pins with the logo on a blue ribbon. Therefore if you're giving "credit" he should get credit for incurring the expense, making the pins, and taking and filling the orders.

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 11:30 AM
Judy

Sorry, Elizabeth. But I still want to see a pin/ribbon(whatever) .... somehow someday,somewhere... Judy

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 12:23 PM
xx xx

Dear Rex xxxx, it didn't work...your literary style is showing....

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 12:52 PM
xxx

Dear xx xx,

Your paranoia is showing. This is a silly thing to write about, but please don't start up the personal attacks again. Rex did not post as xxx; I did. Most of us don't care who thought up the idea, who's making them, who's buying them. But the fact is REX did buy the materials and did make some. So if doing so is worthy of credit, he should get it.

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 12:52 PM
Rex

If someone thinks that I have posted on this thread before now, that opinion would be wrong.

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 01:13 PM
wwwwhewwww

PLEASE don't start all this again. Wear blue, pink or purple. Don't start......