Reload this Page >

BEST WAY TO GO.......

Search

BEST WAY TO GO.......

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20th, 2001, 06:48 PM
Sonny

BEST WAY TO GO.......

What are the best way to get from Frankfurt Airport to Nuremberg and from nuremberg to Paris (France). <BR>Thank.

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 09:22 AM
Capt Crunch

If you are not planning to rent a car (which would be expensive since you will have a drop in a country different than the one you rented in) use the very efficient train systems...that will be the best way

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 11:29 AM
Art

THE BEST WAY TO GO. Surrounded by beautiful intelligent women, 75 year olf Napoleon Brandy and a good cigar.

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 01:59 PM
he

Art. Stay away from those wimins with that cigar!

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 09:04 PM
Betsy

Art! <BR> <BR>I had the same reaction to the title of this post, but you beat me to it. <BR> <BR>See you in SF on 7/26.

Old Jun 21st, 2001, 09:22 PM
Betsy

Except...I would want to be surrounded by handsome intelligent men while sipping vintage champagne and savoring delicious chocolate

Old Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:53 PM
Kathy

You say "Frankfurt Airport." Are you aware that there is more than 1 "Frankfurt Airport?" I was NOT and because of my ignorance, we ended up flying from London to the Frankfurt,Hahn airport (via RyanAir) and then had to take a 2 hour bus trip into the real "Frankfort Train Station." What a bummer of an error on my part. Check it out. Make sure you are talking about the Major Airport in Frankfort.

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 05:03 AM
eva

Take the train to Nuremberg and then fly to Paris. For the train schedule www.hafas.de. And BTW, in the train you can enjoy the suggested drinks in either company.