Search

best part

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 09:30 AM
megan

best part

what are the best parts of greece and is it a place where people ages 14-17 would be interested in visiting also what are the must sees in greece

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 09:53 AM
TTTTROL

TTTRRRROOLL

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Rex

Nothing about this sounds like a troll to me. "megan" doesn;'t say anything about 14-17 year olds traveling withOUT adults along to help!!!<BR><BR>So how about a fresh start for "megan"!?<BR><BR>Hi! and Welcome to Fodors Travel Talk - - the Europe Forum.<BR><BR>There is a lot to read about Greece - - and I'd recommend you start with www.Greektravel.com - - Matt Barrett's "Greece: A Travel Guide".<BR><BR>As good as buying most books.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Dina

I don't think it is a troll. I get many emailed requests at home written by immature, mannerless teens just like this: no punctuation, no capitals, and no "please" or "thank you".

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 10:49 AM
TrollAlert

Well, Rex and dina-scroll through the threads and find the other "megan" threads, one is sara and one is gina, all the same questions about different countries....<BR>if is looks like a troll<BR>smells like a troll<BR>it is a ????????????

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 12:14 PM
Dina

If it is a troll, it's the best parody of a real-live phenomenon I encounter several times a week!