Reload this Page >

Best Coffeeshop?

Search

Best Coffeeshop?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 01:13 PM
Jim

Best Coffeeshop?

I am going to Amsterdam in a couple weeks, what is the coffeeshop that I should not miss, what's your favorite?

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 07:07 PM
PIG

Greenhouse Tolstraat. Southern part of the city, but worth the trip. Easy access via tram, though.

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Jackie

I'm going in July, and was told by more than one person that the Bulldog was not to be missed, nor the Milkyway.

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Larry

There's lots of good shops depending on what you're looking for. I don't tend to hang out in shops so I go for places with great weed. I like Barney's and Grey Area. Bulldog and Grasshopper are large franchise type places with average weed and not the best prices but with great party atomospheres. check out http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ for reviews on a lot of Amsterdam coffeeshops.

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 01:15 PM
DellVecc

The Double Reggae on Nieuwendyk 32, good Orange Skunk.

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 02:25 PM
Marta

Siberie on Brouwersgracht, Paradox on Erste Bloemdwarsstraat (closes at 8pm, though), and Dutch Flowers (great view, especially from the window seat) on the Singel canal are my top three favourites. I'm so envious. We got back just yesterday after a GREAT week of the perfect mix of activity and relaxing, and we're feeling a bit low today. Have a wonderful time there, Jim. I'm sure you will.

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 05:25 AM
Jim

Thanks everyone so far, I am so very excited!!! First time to Amsterdam, and like a dream come true!