Reload this Page >

best airline to Greece

Search

best airline to Greece

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 04:11 PM
ruth

best airline to Greece

What airline would you suggest I take to Greece on July?

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 04:30 PM
jhm

Depends where you're traveling from. Virgin from London to Athens is excellent.

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 04:48 PM
jhm

Hi, <BR>We will be leaving from Jfk or Boston,we are half way between both places.

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 08:04 AM
MARY

Hi Ruth; <BR>Personally I find all coach flights to be just about the same. My determination always depends on schedules and price. Good Luck!

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 08:11 AM
elaine

It's been a while since I was on Olympic but their ground staff and flight staff did not make a strong impression on me for cordiality or service

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 08:30 AM
Thyra

We flew Virgin from LA to Greece this past October, with a stop over in London. Great airline, nice staff.... love the TV's... food was really icky! But I have yet to encounter a decent airplane meal, suggest you eat a big lunch. But Virgin is the best airline I have flown.

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 08:41 AM
will

Delta offers non-stop service from Kennedy to Athens. If you don't go for the non-stop service, I'd recommend KLM or British Airways. Both have impeccable service, in my opinion.

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 09:02 AM
Bill

Flew to Athens from JFK in Oct. 2000 aboard Delta. Great direct flight and there was plenty of room for extra sleeping space on our flight. Good service and would definetly recomend this flight.