Berlin music tour

Search

Berlin music tour

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6th, 2024, 01:15 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Berlin music tour

Hi all - I’ve 4 nights in Berlin coming up the first full week of April, basically Tuesday evening - Friday night, and I’m wondering if any of you have done a Berlin music tour? Apparently, there has been a lot of cool music made in Berlin and there are specific studios, clubs and neighborhoods related to a band (ex: U2) or musician (ex: David Bowie) or era, (ex: New Wave or 80s) and there are tours available. Anyone with personal experience to share?
Old Mar 8th, 2024, 06:58 AM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I wish I had known about these tours when I was in Berlin a few years ago. No, I have no personal experience, but having been on a number of city music tours (mostly involving musical pub crawls), I would have no hesitation taking a tour you describe without hearing recommendations first. It sounds amazing!
Old Mar 8th, 2024, 05:18 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your enthusiasm is totally feeding my excitement! We’ll probably go with this Bowie tour: https://www.secrettours.com/berlin/d...-end-of-world/