Ben please help

Aug 8th, 2001, 07:45 AM
Pierrette

Ben please help

Going to London for 1 month and while there would like to take a coach tour to another country. When we were in Spain last year we met some londoners who were on one of these tours and were staying in a beautiful 4 star hotel with full board for the same price we were paying for our self catering 2 star. They gave me the name of the coach company and I have misplaced it. I have searched the net and can only find companies such as Globus, etc. This seemed to be a smaller company.

Aug 8th, 2001, 09:26 AM
Ben Haines

Dear Mr Weir,

If you'll write or e-mail tothe Spanishish Tourist Information Office, London, England (that's address enough) I think they'll send you a list of firms that run coach holidays in Spain.

I'm sorry I'm no help myself: these holidays are not my style.

Ben Haines

Aug 8th, 2001, 01:07 PM
Pierrette

Thank you Ben. We are looking for a coach tour company for another country such as France or Italy from London.
We have never taken a tour before and while we love the freedom and adventure of planning our own trips we thought it
might be restful to let someone else do the driving and make hotel decisions. We will be going to Prague before or after this tour. We will take your advice and try to contact the French and Italian Tourist Information Offices but we are leaving Sept. 3 for London and might be too late for replies. I did find Wallace Arnold Tours on this site and it seems to have what we are looking for but the dates are not convenient. Has anyone else heard of such coach tours from London?
p.s. Jim says to tell you he doesn't think they are his style either.
Pierrette

Aug 8th, 2001, 06:41 PM
Judy

Page & Moy runs all kind of tour packages with half board or full board from London to Europe Continent, from the brochure I have received through The National Trust , the prices seem very good.Their web site: www.page-moy.com.

I have never tried their packages, but since they are somehow associated with The National Trust, supposedly should be quite reputable.

Aug 27th, 2001, 06:27 AM
Sharon

A company called eurolines travels out of Victoria Station to all european countries, as far as ukraine, belarus etc and all the other more conventional places in between. They aren't a tour company as such, but you can sort your accomodation in advance by phone and a decent guide book.

Sep 7th, 2001, 08:05 AM
andy

Eurolines website is
http://www.eurolines.com/

Have a good visit.

Regards, Andy