Reload this Page >

belarus....just back

Search

belarus....just back

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 1998, 03:41 PM
spyderman

belarus....just back

Anyone with adventure in thier soul and a few bucks in thier pocket should visit Belarus. What's in it for you ? Giant cities and grand avenues...war memorials from WWII and unbeleivable bars...A peek at the Nuke reactor that radiated Europe and some of the most beautiful women you have EVER seen ! The food is not that good and the hotels are YUCCCH and the people are not known for thier kindness to strangers. But I had a great time anyway. Any questions...E-mail me !

Old Apr 12th, 1999, 04:58 AM
Ted

<BR>Hi, <BR> Read your note with interest.I am from Toronto and have never been in Belarus. Plan to go this sumer. Any info on visas? Did you ever get the feeling you had to "look over your shoulder"a lot, as in the old days in Belarus. Heard the women are great looking also. Any info would be appreciated. Also, I am going to Russia and Ukraine. Anything there? Ask me what you want. I have been to over 200 countries. Ted

Old Apr 12th, 1999, 04:59 AM
Ted

<BR>Hi, <BR> Read your note with interest.I am from Toronto and have never been in Belarus. Plan to go this sumer. Any info on visas? Did you ever get the feeling you had to "look over your shoulder"a lot, as in the old days in Belarus. Heard the women are great looking also. Any info would be appreciated. Also, I am going to Russia and Ukraine. Anything there? Ask me what you want. I have been to over 200 countries. Ted

Old Apr 12th, 1999, 06:40 AM
Fiona

<BR>For All admirers of Travel and travellers - here's a novel site and a very worthy cause ! "Sail Chernoby, Voyage of Hope" - on http://www.aardvark.ie/ccp/sail-chernobyl/index.html <BR>Check it out !

Old Jun 8th, 1999, 05:33 AM
Beaver

Dear sirs, if you are interested to visit Belarus or Russia, Ukraine we can help you. Email us. <BR>Sunny Travel Co. (Minsk, Belarus)

Old Oct 17th, 1999, 01:02 PM
leah mcwilliams

to: Beaver. [email protected] <BR>We--a group of four senior adults--plan to travel for about 3-4 days to slonim and beranowicz. do you have any suggestions for guides, etc. please email at: [email protected]