Reload this Page >

Bavaria and Tirol in March

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19th, 1999, 01:05 PM
Geri

Are we crazy? Four of us are flying into Munich in early March, renting a car and plan on seeing as much of Southern Germany as possible in 10 days. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated!!

Old Nov 19th, 1999, 02:56 PM
wes fowler

Geri, <BR>I can provide you with some itineraries that will "eat up" the better part of four days but give you an opportunity to see much of the Ost-Allgau, Pfaffenwinkel and Werdenfelser Land areas of Upper Bavaria with its castles, churches, alpine lakes, moountains and charming villages. All four originate from a central location. Email me directly if you're interested. I do suggest you pick up good maps of Bavaria before hand. Michelin maps 419 and 420 are excellent.

Old Nov 27th, 1999, 01:08 PM
wes fowler

Wes: Thanks for your reply regarding our trip to Southern Germany in March. <BR> <BR>Looking forward to hearing what your suggested itineraries might be. I've been to Germany a few times, but always with a tour--the other three have never been, so this is something totally new. <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old Nov 27th, 1999, 02:16 PM
Bob

We have done that trip a few times. We usually stay in Berchtesgaden and then Garmisch. If you need any ideas on hotels, email me direct.

Old Nov 27th, 1999, 03:09 PM
wes fowler

I've responded to Geri directly with the itineraries on the assumption that it was she who requested them in the note above. If I'm in error, Email me directly and I'll provide them to the correspondent who erroneously used my name and Email address rather than his/her own.