Search

B&B in Dublin

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14th, 2000, 07:26 PM
Beth

B&B in Dublin

My sister and her husband will be going to Dublin in May. Any suggestions on reasonable B&B's in Dublin?

Old Apr 14th, 2000, 09:40 PM
Cathie

Depends on what you mean by reasonable? My daughter and her friend are going to London and then on to Ireland in May, also. Being a concerned mother I have been doing a lot of research for all the places they will be in Ireland. I have made some reservations at various cities that they will be staying in. I have a list of B&B's if you would like them and their email addresses. Some are higher than others so that is why I wondered what price range you are looking at.

Old Apr 16th, 2000, 08:05 AM
steve

I noticed several B&B's as I walked around Dublin last month. I would recommend making at least the first night's reservation in advance. When we flew into Dublin, the tourist office at the airport was having trouble getting rooms for people, when we came back a week later to stay in Swords (near the airport), we only found a vacancy because another B&B's owner knew that his daughter's B&B had a vacancy. <BR> <BR>There is a way to make reservations at the Ireland national tourist agency website. We paid 22.5 punts (1 punt - $1.25) each at the B&B in Swords

Old Apr 16th, 2000, 08:53 AM
Paul

Beth, <BR>check out theIrish Tourist Board's website at http://www.discoverireland.ie/accommodation/. They list tons of B&Bs throughout Ireland. <BR> <BR>Good luck.

Old Apr 17th, 2000, 09:44 AM
Steve

Try the Kilronan House (http://www.dublinn.com/) <BR>Stayed one night a couple of years ago and enjoyed it. Not expensive.