Reload this Page >

Audience with the Pope

Search

Audience with the Pope

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3rd, 2000, 12:34 PM
Debbie

Audience with the Pope

We are leaving for Rome soon and never did reserve the tickets for the Wednesday audience with the Pope. someone told my husband that when they were there people were just walking in without tickets. Does anyone know anything about this? I emailed our hotel and they said that they could get them for us but they will cost us 53000 lire per person. Thanks.

Old Jun 3rd, 2000, 02:00 PM
E

<BR>Look on this website for contact information to Santa Susanna Church. They have a site to order tickets, but it's not working when I last looked. I contacted Rev. Greg Apparcel and he set us up with tickets without pausing. <BR> <BR>I THINK that he only checks email on Thursday and Friday, but this is just a theory. I'd give it a try first. <BR> <BR>http://www.santasusanna.org/ <BR> <BR>Hope this helps. When will you be there?

Old Jun 3rd, 2000, 06:23 PM
Debbie

Ernie, Thanks so much for the web site. I looked it up and ordered the tickets. We'll be there June 25 through 29. I also got other useful information from the website about restaurants and places to see. Thanks again! Debbie

Old Jun 3rd, 2000, 06:40 PM
E

<BR>Debbie, <BR> <BR>I'm glad to have been some help. My family and I are going to see the Pope on June 14th, before our tour begins. We'll be returning to Rom on June 25th. Perhaps we'l bump into one another and not even know it! <BR> <BR>Have a great trip!

Old Jun 4th, 2000, 07:22 AM
mary

I called the number at St. Susanna about tickets for the mass with the Pope next Sunday, June11. He was most helpful with other contacts--however I ended up calling our church pastor who faxed the info to the Vatican and the tickets will be waiting for us in Rome. <BR>Mary