Attention BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Jul 5th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Tammy

Attention BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Good evening Bob,

I've been searching for Tuscan villa info and came across an old post of yours from 12/98 on Fodor's. In it you mentioned your expertise in this area. I would like to talk more about this with you. I am trying to put together some preliminary info on this for some friends that will be traveling with me. I need to get an idea of a price range for a place that will sleep 8-10, have help, swimming pool, very nice view and recent renovations. Basically we want it all. As far as location goes, we would like to be close to Florence and Sienna. I will appreciate any help you have time for.

Tammy

Jul 5th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Betsy

Hi Tammy,

Bob's info is great. You can really depend on his recommendations. If you want to do some independent research while you're waiting for his response, go to www.slowtrav.com and www.slowtalk.com, both noncommercial, lovingly administered, websites with lots of info on accommodations in Tuscany.

Jul 5th, 2002, 07:00 PM
ann

Why not email him directly or include a valid email address? You are clearly looking for his advice only.

Jul 5th, 2002, 07:04 PM
xxx

Email him here

[email protected]

Jul 5th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Dayle

Tammy,

I believe Bob is also a contributor at this web site, which is an excellent one! www.initaly.com

You will find lots of villas there too.

Buon viaggio!

Jul 5th, 2002, 08:19 PM
Bob

Bob did our trip in 99. Great source of advice. Cannot believe someone is so worried that they use some bogus email address. Give me a break! Whatta you worried about?

Jul 6th, 2002, 03:57 AM
Tammy

Thank you every one for your help.

Bob ([email protected]), I am not worried about any thing. I don't want to have to scan 30 or 40 emails for the valid ones.

I have emailed him directly but I thought it was possible he might see this first.

Jul 6th, 2002, 04:02 AM
x

Tammy, Bob charges a fee for his services off the board. I believe it is approximately $100 for 3 hours. Unless you're interested in paying the fee, you're better off just using the Fodors board.

Jul 6th, 2002, 04:13 AM
Tammy

Thank you.

Jul 6th, 2002, 08:30 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Tammy, Sorry I misssed this earlier, but we have communicated now. Yes, I do charge a fee for those wanting a complete trip plan or services requiring hours of dedicated work. However, most of my advice is gratis for those who only need a " sound bite" of help. The latter is more common.