Search

ATM Problems

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21st, 2001, 07:25 AM
Carol

ATM Problems

Since the recent tragedy to our country, has anyone experienced a problem with ATM machines in Italy???

Old Sep 21st, 2001, 08:06 AM
T. Paul

Or Holland, Paris or Munich?? Anyone heard anything on these..I leave tommorrow. thanks

Old Sep 21st, 2001, 08:12 AM
Cristina

What kind of problems? Here, the bancomats are fine and I use both Italian and American cards. I can't see why there would be any problems.

Old Sep 21st, 2001, 08:33 AM
Art

I've been using ATM's for the last 2 weeks in Germany, Poland and Romania with no problems other than the ones in Romania will not give me more than 3 million lei at one time. <BR>By the way, if you are invited to a stake dinner at Bran Castle, decline. <BR>Regards, <BR>Art <BR>

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 01:44 PM
micia

Carol: Why would you think we are having troubles?

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 03:36 PM
Betsy

Oh Art, you are so funny. Do they eat stakes in Romania? Hope your trip has been otherwise palatable!

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 05:38 PM
Carla

We were due back via Munich on Sept. 12, and had to stay for next avail. flight - 5 days later. Needing money we used ATM number of times in Munich with NO problems.

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Kelly

We were in Italy the days around the attack, followed by Switz and Paris. No problems anywhere with ATMs, before or after the attacks.