Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Are there any lesbians clubs in florence?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 04:20 PM
the head

Ok two cute lesbians are traveling to italy in may. We will hit florence and would like to also hit the coast of tuscany. Can anyone help us with info on lesbian night life and beaches?

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 04:57 PM
xxx

I did a google search on Gay and Lesbian European travel and came up with thousands of hits. I know guides like Let's Go have at least a paragraph per city on Gay and Lesbian night life. Fodor's has lots of valuable info, but G and L lifestyle questions are not frequently asked. The link below will take you directly to a travel magazine for Gay and Lesbians to Europe. <BR><BR>http://www.qtmagazine.com/storydetai...on=225&ID=5750

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 05:05 PM
John

I have the new Frommers Gay & Lesbian Europe, which has a chapter on Florence. Here's some info:<BR><BR>Tabasco - 26R Via Pandolfini - g/l disco<BR>Polly Magu, 27R Via Panicale - g/l bar/cafe<BR>Finisterrae - g/l magazine<BR>Babilnoia - national Italian g/l magazine<BR>Azione Gay & Lesbica, 54R Via San Zanobi - gay/lesbian community center<BR><BR>I'm sure after you meet some nice lesbians in Florence they will direct you to the beaches! Have fun.

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 08:25 PM
xxx

I've seen a lot of posts from girls asking about meeting guys and "where the action is". Why is that less tasteful than two lesbians asking the same thing? Your homophobia is showing Fodorites.