Reload this Page >

Apartment rentals in Rome?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2nd, 2000, 03:49 PM
Miane

Ciao tutti! <BR>Would you know of reputable apartment rental companies in Rome? Preferably Rome, Italy or Europe-based (non-US). <BR>We are looking for location, comfort, charm, service and value for money. Exceptional properties also welcome. <BR>Thanks for any recommendations!

Old Nov 2nd, 2000, 04:50 PM
sally

Miane: check out www.guestinitaly.com; just stayed in B&B thru them in Rome. They have a separate listing for apts. See the one at Piazza Monte di Pieta; we stayed in B&B room there. One word of caution: no elevator, if that makes a difference. I think the apt. is on top floor!!

Old Nov 2nd, 2000, 05:20 PM
nancy

We went through a U.S. based travel agent, but our apartment is listed by www.italian-itineraries.com. <BR>Nice selection, (we are taking Via della Corda) varied locations. <BR>Worth a look. <BR>nancy

Old Nov 3rd, 2000, 04:59 AM
Roberta

visit rentvillas.com...lots to choose from , good company. <BR>have fun!

Old Nov 3rd, 2000, 06:46 PM
romanophile

www.rentvillas.com. Definitely. Great company.

Old Nov 4th, 2000, 07:15 AM
italophile

There's been previous discussions on the subject, the site www.initaly.com seems to always come up, and they have apartments for rent.

Old Nov 4th, 2000, 10:16 PM
t

t

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 08:30 AM
Miane

Thanks to all! Dpoesn't seem to be much quality stock our there, any recommendations on upscale properties?

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 12:59 PM
nancy

Miane, <BR>Did you look at via della Corda on www.italianitinerairies.com? <BR>It is 4+bedrms, 2bathrms,2 livingrms., balcony and a terrace. <BR>There is also <BR> a company www.homebase-abroad.com <BR>Have you looked at www.romanhomes.com (or maybe .it) <BR>Some people on this site have opinions on Dr. Abate, I have not dealt with him. <BR>Also,try www.initaly.com <BR>Some of these maybe U.S. based. <BR>Goodluck in your search. <BR>nancy

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 01:34 PM
Miane

Nancy, <BR>Thanks for your great input. I've checked all the companies you mentioned. I'm not impressed with the quality viz. prices one can find in Rome, reminds me of some tack Paris places ...

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 03:07 PM
Trythis

http://www.villarentalseurope.com/ <BR> <BR>Follow the links to Italy, then Rome, then Villa Victoria

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 04:15 PM
nancy

Miane, <BR>Some of the furnishings leave something to be desired. <BR>I didn't want furniture too fancy as we are traveling with two children, and do not want to worry about ruining nice pieces. <BR>But when you see a nice a apartment , that is set up with folding chairs around a dining table ....! <BR>One more suggestion; <BR>We did not even contact these people back because the place was too fancy for us/children. <BR>www.drawbridgetoeurope.com <BR>#170/Parioli <BR>it is the last one on the list. <BR>goodluck, <BR>nancy <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 04:17 PM
Miane

Nancy et all, <BR>Thanks for all your help, much appreciated!