Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Anyone know of a 4 star hotel with summer promotions for a July stay in the 6th or 7th

Search

Anyone know of a 4 star hotel with summer promotions for a July stay in the 6th or 7th

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9th, 2001, 10:10 AM
Marsha

It seems that many Parisian hotels are offering summer promotions for July. This seems like a good opportunity to move up a notch. <BR>Can anyone recommend a 4 star hotel in the 6th (preferably) or 7th. Near a Metro / Bus and in a neighborhood with cafes to people watch?

Old Jun 9th, 2001, 10:57 AM
claudia

Hi Marsha, <BR>I don't know of any in the 6th or 7th,but the Hotel California in the 8th has some great ones for July. We are staying in a superior room with king bed and a garden view for 1469FFR. We have stayed there before and it is very nice

Old Jun 9th, 2001, 11:34 AM
btilke

The Hotel Luxembourg Parc is a brand new 4 star hotel directly facing the Luxembourg Gardens. As it's new, it's offering introductory rates that are pretty close to 3-star rates. I posted some info on it earlier; search for "New 4* hotel in Paris" <BR>BTilke

Old Jun 9th, 2001, 12:43 PM
wendy

go on Inercontinental Hotlel's website, and Starwoods website, They always have on-line deals. Also, check out Intercontental's Seven Seas (I think that is the name of their frequent guest package)- for a $100 upfront you get upgrades and rooms for the single rate.

Old Jun 11th, 2001, 03:17 PM
Christina

I don't know of any four-star hotels, but I've seen the most July/August promotions on these websites, so you can peruse them to see if you can find anything: www.123france.com, www.parishotels.com and www.webscapades.com <BR>I'm staying in a 3-star with July/Aug promotion of 20-25 pct off, but I haven't noticed four-stars, but probably they are more likely to as they are missing more business customers in the summer.