Reload this Page >

Anyone ever heard of Doorways?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24th, 1999, 09:22 AM
Lori

We are looking for a small villa/apartment in Tuscany to rent for a week and saw places offered by a company called Doorways on the net (www.villavacations.com) - has anyone ever rented from them?

Old Feb 26th, 1999, 05:49 AM
Helen

Hi Lori, <BR>We rented a house from Doorways, Ltd. last June. I delt with Kit Burns and found her most helpful and reputable. She provided me with the name of a family who had just returned from the very house we rentd. Everything was as advertised. I would use her again. <BR>Helen

Old Feb 26th, 1999, 08:18 AM
Lori

Thank you Helen! I appreciate your message very much!

Old Feb 26th, 1999, 09:07 AM
John

Hi Lori, <BR>I have heard of Doorways, but have not used them, but we have used Regency Apts and Villas and were very happy, and found that Lisa Marie was very helpful and consciencious, and they have concierge service in Italy....you might check into them...regencyintapts.com.. <BR>Happy traveling...John <BR>

Old Feb 26th, 1999, 01:26 PM
nat

We were going to use Doorways for our villa rental until we saw a catch-they add a surcharge of $50/person to the rental prices if they don't book your flights or rental car.So if there's 5 of us that's $250 more!!Anyway, we personally like to book our airline tickets and car rental as we can scan the lowest prices or be flexible but if you don't like doing this stuff then I guess it is convenient to use Doorways.