Any George Harrison sightings?

Jul 11th, 2001, 05:51 AM
Pete

Any George Harrison sightings?

Is George in Switzerland as rumor has it? How's he doing? Here Comes the Sun. My Sweet Lord. I Don't Want to Spoil the Party. Something. If I Need Someone. Don't Bother Me. While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Is it true that listening to Ringo's singing on Yellow Submarine led to George's brain tumor? While George is delirious, has Paul McCartney had George sign his royalty rights away? Any sightings of George's sitar in the Swiss hospital?

Jul 12th, 2001, 05:43 AM
Mac

George's sitar is probably in his hospital suite.

Jul 16th, 2001, 07:45 AM
Paul

I've been told that Ringo visited George in Switzerland but the visiting ended bitterly when George hit Ringo over the head with a sitar signed by the Maharishi Yogi Dodigogi.

Jul 16th, 2001, 09:41 AM
Icky

Question for Paul-Are you Sir Paul McCartney?

Jul 16th, 2001, 10:41 AM
Paul

No, you twit. Do you think I have the time to respond to you nitwits of Fodors. Give me a bleedin' break.

Jul 16th, 2001, 10:52 AM
xxx

Geez, the guy is dying, leave him be.
Do onto others boys.

Jul 16th, 2001, 12:50 PM
hiho

I find this post to be tasteless.

Jul 16th, 2001, 12:54 PM
brown I's

Regarding George: something in the way he moves attacts me like no other lover....

Jul 16th, 2001, 12:59 PM
Whenhe'sgone

My Sweet Lord! All things must pass, after all, what is life?

Jul 16th, 2001, 01:06 PM
GH

I don't want to spoilt the party so I'll go. I don't want my disappointment to show. There's nothing for me here, so I will disappear.

Jul 16th, 2001, 01:11 PM
xxx2

C'mon, guys and gals. A brain tumor is serious enough, but one that has spread from the lung is about twice as bad.

Jul 18th, 2001, 04:56 AM
Snidely

The poor guy has been through so much hell. Stabbing on top of all the medical problems. As georgie porgie might say, Money can't buy me health...

Jul 18th, 2001, 05:12 AM
Bobby Mo

When George dies, I wonder if he'll leave his money to buying hamburgers for all the people of Indian, especially the Hindus. Just a though. Oh, I forgot. That Big Mac might be an Indian's reincarnated uncle. Can't eat that.

Jul 24th, 2001, 12:11 PM
Mahatti

I will not eat hamburger. It could be my ancestor.

Jul 24th, 2001, 12:59 PM
kk

I do not believe I have ever seen a post quite like this one, and that is saying something because I've been a fodorite for 3-4 years.

If there'd been a fodors.com/forum when John Lennon was shot and killed, would you guys have made cracks about that, too?

As for me, I wish George Harrison well and hope people put his name on lots of prayer chains for good health, which social science research has shown to be quite effective, actually. God bless him and all the other cancer suffers/fighters out there.

Dec 8th, 2001, 10:38 AM
beth anderson

was thinking about George today - Virgin Radio is playing his stuff right now...