Inspite of reading all the info on Oyster cards and Travel cards I am still confused.
We are in London for 6 days end of June .We are 2 adults and 2 children aged 13 and 7.
What i have understood is ,we need to get 7 day travel cards zones 1-2(to avail the 2 for 1 offers) for the 3 of us as well as oyster PAYG cards.The 13 yr old gets a chidren Zip oyster card that entails her to free bus travel n reduced travel rates on tube but I should appy for it min 4 weeks before the travel date.The 7 yr old travels free.
Have i got this right? We are taking an early train to Edinburgh on the 7th day so If i buy the offpeak travel card ,will i be able to use it .or is it better I buy anytime travel cards.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 6 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches