Am thinking about purchasing a ticket to Amsterdam over Thanksgiving. I need a break.
There is a special airfare from Boston to London (I know, it's not AMS) on expedia for $671.05.
Any thoughts on traveling to Amsterdam for a female solo traveler in November (safety concerns,etc.)? And, any suggestions for flying from London to Amsterdam. I've looked at easyJet and will look at other airline carriers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:844:307:2790 AOL Tec*h sup0rt 24\7rk
- 2 शिकार LEXMARK PRINTER 18OO:681 :72O8 CONTACTLEXMARK Techh care
- 3 समर्थनVERIZON @ Password Reset 1:888:260:2909 VERIZON Tec*h care 24/7
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 8 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 19 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 A very important question regarding pronunciation