Amsterdam Hotels

Dec 28th, 2001, 12:24 PM
DellVecc

Amsterdam Hotels

I'm going back to Amsterdam in Feb. I have stayed at the Westroopa and I thought it was very nice. I'm thinking about staying at a different place this time, The Hotel Nadia. Has anyone ever stayed there? What do ya think?

Thank you for your help.

Dec 29th, 2001, 12:21 AM
james

Can't help you with the Nadia, but check out The Pulitzer - it's certainly one of the lovliest hotels we've ever found. It's a collection of something like 20 old townhouses organised into a fairly large hotel. Great big rooms, a beautiful location etc....

Dec 29th, 2001, 07:45 AM
xxx

Review of the Pulitzer
http://www.jetsetting.net/article.php?sid=11

Dec 29th, 2001, 01:39 PM
Elizabeth

On most of the message boards I am addicted to, the Pulitzer and the Ambassade are repeat favorites I've stayed at many hotels in A'dam and agree both these are a cut above for niceness & value for money.

Dec 30th, 2001, 07:40 AM
Caren

Have you considered staying in Harlem instead of the heart of Amsterdam. We stayed in November (Thanksgiving weekend in the US)at the Amadeus. It was a ten minute walk from the train station and quite reasonable (about US$60 a night which included breakfast) as well as centrally located. It is located in the market square and within spitting distance of the Corrie Tenboom Museum) The trains to Central Station run very frequently and quite late.
Feel free to send me an e-mail for more info and their web address.

Caren

Dec 30th, 2001, 11:43 AM
Larry

There's 2 mostly positive reviews on Nadia at http://channels.nl ...click on A to Z and then by Alphabet-N to read them.