My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Airport Transfer
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 7 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 11 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 12 Which Aran Island??
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 17 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 Moscow Hotels
- 20 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Dublin to Donegal
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!