Reload this Page >

Ambitious May Itinerary??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 12:40 PM
Nan

We will have 12 days in Spain. This is my idea so far. Would appreciate any input. Thanks ahead of time. You guys are a big help!<BR>1-Arrive Madrid/ Sleep/Relax<BR>2-Madrid Sightsee<BR>3-Madrid Sightsee<BR>4-Daytrip to Toldeo<BR>5-From Madrid-fly to Gran Canaria<BR>6,7 Gran Canaria<BR>8-fly to Barcelona<BR>9,10-Barcelona sightsee<BR>11-daytrip to Montserrat<BR>12-Barcelona<BR>(13th day we return to US)<BR><BR>I'm throwing in the island because we loved Positano as a 1/2 way respite during our 2 weeks in Italy. It was a time to relax and really cool out. What do you think? Thanks!! NAN

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Rex

Sounds good to me. Ambitious, but in a good way.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 01:47 PM
cova

Hi Nan,<BR>I might replace Gran Canaria with Menorca or Mallorca.<BR>Too far away, and two days is a short period for those islands.<BR>Rgds, Cova

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 02:53 PM
Maribel

Nan,<BR>Agree completely with Cova; I'd substitute Mallorca for Canarias; a very long flight and too little time. I'd fly to Palma instead; much shorter flight from BCN.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 03:45 PM
Randy

You'll really like Montserrat.....I'd allow about 2-3 hours there.

Old Feb 20th, 2002, 07:02 PM
ttt

to the top<BR>