Alcossebre apartment

Aug 20th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Original Poster

Alcossebre apartment

Has anyone stayed in Alcossebre? I've found an apartment that looks good, but I'm not sure about the area. I'd like something fairly quiet, but not too far from shops, public transport etc. Thanks
Aug 21st, 2004, 05:27 AM

Is this apartment in Santorini, Greece? Or maybe in Lecce, Italy? Or is it the one just outside Stockholm, Sweden?
You do realize I hope that you haven't given us a clue where you're talking about, and although you may have at least clicked a country, your post comes up on the general Europe board so we don't even know which country you're talking about.
On the other hand I guess if anyone has stayed in a apartment with this name, maybe they'll see your post and answer.
Aug 21st, 2004, 06:25 AM
Original Poster

I did click a country, as it happens, Spain.Thanks for topping the post, but there is no need to be so crabby about it!
Aug 21st, 2004, 07:42 AM

Crabby? I thought I was trying to add a little humor, please lighten up.

Yes, I'm sure you clicked a country, but it you log onto Fodor's and go to the Europe board, all the readers see ALL the posts, there is no way for them to know which country you are talking about when they see your post.
Sorry, if I offended you, I was just trying to be helpful in explaining how you can get better answers. We're all new here sometime and I realize that new posters don't understand how it all works. Hope you do now.
Aug 21st, 2004, 08:49 AM
Original Poster

I'm sorry too, but I'm not exactly new to this board, having had lots of useful information from people in the past. As you pointed out, and as I thought when I posted the message, anyone who had been there would recognise the name of the town. I'll try not to be so touchy though (I'm a dour Scot....)