Reload this Page >

Airport Lounge Clubs

Search

Airport Lounge Clubs

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2001, 05:40 AM
Reenie

Airport Lounge Clubs

Any opinions about the best airline clubs with most locations, appealing features with lowest membership fee?

Old Aug 23rd, 2001, 06:03 AM
elvira

I enrolled in Priority Pass; for $100 a year I have access to a variety of airline lounges. I'm a smoker, and a vast majority of lounges are smoke free, so this pass gives me access to some of the few remaining smoking lounges.

Old Aug 23rd, 2001, 06:30 AM
Tim

No question the best lounges are Air Canada Maple Leaf lounges. You can access them in any Canadian city as well as some US cities and many European and Asian Cities. You can access them with your membership with any Star Alliance airline lounge. <BR> <BR>The lounges are very nicely appointed with a fully stocked self serve bar (no charge for alcohol). Free internet access, free local telephone calls, free use of their computer printer and fax machines. Many have cappucino machines. Good free snacks.

Old Aug 23rd, 2001, 07:25 AM
Reenie

Re: Priority Pass...can you give me more info? How do I access this pass? Star Alliance, Air Canada: a website or phone number? Thanks so much, helpful suggestions

Old Aug 23rd, 2001, 07:59 AM
elvira

http://www.prioritypass.com/priority...ripts/home.asp