Search

airfare

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2001, 04:20 AM
rv

airfare

looking for cheapair to malaga. please advise!

Old May 5th, 2001, 04:21 AM
rv

sorry, from new york to malaga, spain, that is! thanks

Old May 5th, 2001, 06:27 AM
Don

Cheaper than what? (what have you already found?). There's at least one charter flying in the off-season from JFK-AGP (Malaga) which are generally cheaper than commercial flights, but you also don't mention when you would like to travel--and that plays a huge role in airfare costs to Spain.

Old May 5th, 2001, 04:10 PM
Ron

Hi Rv, Try Air Plus Comet 1 877 999 PLUS. They fly directly from JFK to Malaga. Another option is Span Air. They fly out of washington Dulles. I booked with them directly last year and their rates were better than I could have gotten on the web.I have visited Malaga many times.If I can give you any other info,please let me know. Avoid Iberia . They STINK on ice!!! Ron

Old May 6th, 2001, 06:02 AM
rv

hi again and thanks. to be more specific, we are flying ny to malaga 2nd week july. i cannot find any fares less than $900 pp. !!!!! any cheap websites for airfare would be greatly appreciated!

Old May 6th, 2001, 12:54 PM
Don

Your best bet is probably a good airfare consolidator in the city. Check today's (Sunday) Times travel section for those airfare ads in tiny print. Buyer beware: most are legit, but book with a credit card and check behind them along the way to be sure everything with your booking is kosher (good practise, IMHO, for following up on any travel agency that you don't yet "know").

Old May 7th, 2001, 02:17 AM
rv

ok, will do! thanks, any good websites for air bookings greatly appreciated! <BR> <BR>