Advice on 30 day trip

Jun 1st, 2011, 07:35 AM
Original Poster

Advice on 30 day trip

Hey guys just looking for advice on a trip im going on in about a month. Group of three 21 yr olds from Australia first time in europe. I'm getting a free ticket to London and back. In order of priority i want to go to Spain, Netherlands, France, Germany and Italy. Do you think this is feasible on a budget 3000 to 4000 euros? If no what can i remove. If yes how should i go about doing it.

Notes on me. I've never been to Europe. I've traveled through South East asia, Middle East and Africa and am very easy traveller. Sweet with crappy beds etc. Obviously i want to enjoy myself but in terms of essentials i can get by with minimum if you catch my drift.
Jun 1st, 2011, 07:46 AM

I would highly recommend also posting your questions on Lonely Planet's talk board called the Thorntree. Fodors usually has a more 'mature' (I mean that in the nicest way!!) crowd and you may find more like minded adventurous young travellers on that site...
Jun 1st, 2011, 08:00 AM
Original Poster

Done. Thanks for the advice man.
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:46 PM

There is no indication of how long you will be spending in total in 'Spain, Netherlands, France, Germany and Italy'.
Jun 2nd, 2011, 01:22 AM

Budget for 3 people or just one?
Each country is biggish (France is the same size as Texas), are you coming to hang, see museums, countryside???