Reload this Page >

A Virgin to Europe

Search

A Virgin to Europe

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2001, 08:25 PM
Marianne

A Virgin to Europe

I am going to Europe for the first time this April with no specific destinations except for Amsterdam, Paris, and Italy. I am going with my boyfriend who is a Jazz musician (a recent college graduate from music school and I from art school) If there are any secrets or extraordinary places anyone would like to share we are open. <BR>thank you, Marianne

Old Jan 12th, 2001, 04:04 AM
deborah

marianne...you will have a blast in europe!! i am an american living in amsterdam with my new husband and we love the city!! i've been to paris and we spent our honeymoon in northern italy, how long are you planning to stay in europe? maybe i can make some specific suggestions if you have limited time.

Old Jan 12th, 2001, 04:19 AM
x

I didn't know US was exporting virgins to Europe.

Old Jan 12th, 2001, 04:39 AM
a new kind

One virgin <BR> <BR>+ <BR> <BR>one "boyfriend who is a Jazz musician" <BR> <BR>+ <BR> <BR>Amsterdam, Paris, and Italy <BR> <BR>= <BR> <BR>Not (virgin) for long

Old Jan 12th, 2001, 04:59 AM
x

<BR>You mean 1 + 1 = 3 ? <BR> <BR>

Old Jan 12th, 2001, 05:07 AM
xxx

Well, I was actually trying to say that <BR> <BR>1 + 1 + 3 = "oneness". <BR> <BR <BR>