Reload this Page >

A must-visit website for frequent-flyer miles

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23rd, 1999, 12:12 PM
Carol

Hi: <BR> <BR>If you haven't yet visited the website <BR>www.mileageworkshop.com, it is a must <BR>visit if you have or are interested <BR>in accumulating more frequent flyer <BR>miles. <BR> <BR>Just the other day I visited the "Smart <BR>Travel Tips" part of this forum for the <BR>first time and found out about this site. <BR> <BR>I've already accumulated many, many miles, <BR>and we haven't even left for our upcoming <BR>European trip. <BR> <BR>Kudos to David Fisher who created this site.

Old Apr 24th, 1999, 12:27 AM
T.J.

<BR>This is the message I get when I try to go to the web site you mentioned: "Unknown HostDescription: Unable to locate the server named www.mileageworkshop.com" --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again." <BR>Carol: What is the correct address?

Old Apr 24th, 1999, 12:36 AM
Anthony

I second that broken link...... <BR> <BR>"SITE NOT FOUND"

Old Apr 24th, 1999, 02:52 AM
bo_jack

To the previous two posters. I don't know whether the site is worthwhile, but I do know that I was able to get to it by copying the URL from the first message and pasting it directly into the address bar of my browser. There may be other or transient problems, but the first message's URL does NOT contain a typographic error.

Old Apr 24th, 1999, 01:16 PM
Susan

Just to complicate matters I tried to cut and paste the address and first try was "no address" and my second try was successful! So it does work keep trying <BR>