680,000 ITL a night???

Apr 19th, 2001, 06:37 PM
Kim

680,000 ITL a night???

Can anyone suggest a couple of good 4-star hotels near the Pantheon? (The Raphael, although it looks very nice, is unfortunately out of our price range). We are looking to spend 600,000 max per night although a little under that would be nice (the Raphael quoted us 680,000 or some ungodly amount plus add-ons - May). We definitely want to stay in the Pantheon area and definitely want a 4-star.

Apr 19th, 2001, 10:07 PM
Sue

It is only a 3-star, but the Santa Chiara has been highly recommended here pretty recently (do a search).

www.albergosantachiara.com

Apr 20th, 2001, 01:37 AM
steff

santa Chiara or try anything in the campo de fiori

Apr 20th, 2001, 04:52 AM
Jo

Try the Crown Plaza Minerva.
You can get the information off of the Holiday Inn website. It is a 4 star but don't know what the price range is.

Apr 20th, 2001, 06:12 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Kim, There are 2 great 4 stars right there--The Sole e Pantheon and the Del Senato---take your pick.

Apr 20th, 2001, 01:32 PM
Kim

Bob The Navigator:
What is the difference between the Sole al Pantheon and the Pantheon Hotel? I have heard of both. I know they are both 4 stars. I will also check out the Senato. Thanks.

Apr 21st, 2001, 03:11 PM
Jon

Kim,
There is no affiliation between the Hotel Pantheon and Albergo Del Sole al Pantheon. Both are 4 stars, both in same area. I am considering Sole al Pantheon for my 11-01 trip, and rec'd prompt replies from: www.hotelsolealpantheon.com.
j.