Still planning my Europe vacation, this time I have a question about Paris itinerary for August. I found this itinerary that I really like http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k1736366-Paris_6_day_itinerary-Paris_Ile_de_France.html, but I have a couple of questions.
• Do you feel it's too crowded, if so, which places do you don't think are less important and ok to skip? Would you add anything else that this might be missing?
• I have 6 entire days, how would you suggest me breaking this 5 day intinerary into a 6 days one?
• I am planning to move the days around like this for better accomodations (Some museums being close in some days). Day 1 Friday, Day 4 Saturday, Day 5 Sunday, Day 2 Monday, Day 3 Tuesday, and extra day for extra things. What do you guys think about this?
• What day would you suggest is the best for versailles. I've heard it's sunday, cause I've heard they have live music in the gardens, any thoughts on this? any other suggestions like this?
Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 2018
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 4 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Christmas week in Ireland
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Which Aran Island??
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 20 Rent in Rome
- 21 Rome Hotel
- 22 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery
6 days in Paris, arriving the night before and leaving the 7th day