3 days in Marbella , Any suggestions?

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Original Poster

3 days in Marbella , Any suggestions?

Hi,

I will be in Marbella this July. It would be my first time. I have no clue as to where to book my hotel. I am still trying to firgure out what is the best beach town in or around Marbella. Is there any suggestions as to where in Marbella I should look for a hotel. Any suggestions on Nightclubs or Lounges.

Would 3 days be too much to be in Marbella. I am thinking of going to Ronda for a day trip. I also thought about Granada, but I think that might be too far. Can you recommend any near by towns that worth spending some time on.

Thank you for all of your suggestions.
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:01 AM

Consider Mijas:
www.malagaweb.com/mijas.php
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 03:09 AM

Hi, I was in Marbella a few years ago with my mum and we stayed at the Playa Princessa aparthotel right on the sea front. We booked thru alpharooms/GTA hotels and got it for a bargain at the begining of the season - it was a really great find in an ideal location, near the old town and restaurants/shops and a quick taxi ride away to Puerto Banus with an amazing seaview - highly recommend!! Theres loads of lovely towns nearby, you can easily get the bus from Marbella bus station.
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:14 PM

Hi there,

I've lived in Marbella for more then 5 years and as a resident who knows the place inside out I can recommend you lots of places, beaches, restaurants, nightclubs etc... Marbella is a lovely place to visit (especially the old town, Orange Square), Puerto Banus (lovely fishing port with incredibly beautiful yachts), celebrities and buzzing nightlife... Ronda is very beautiful and must to see, Ojen and Casares (lovely Spanish white villages near Marbella) and much more... please have a look also here: http://www.thebestofmarbella.com/about-marbella.html

I would also highly recommend to see Granada, Sevilla, Tarifa, Cadiz and Gibraltar (especially Dolphin world if you love dolphins like me ... The list is very long, but you can read a lot about the most beautiful beaches, places to see, events etc, in one of the most useful and constantly updated blogs/guides about Marbella: www.thebestofmarbella.com Please also feel free to contact me by e-mail: [email protected] or check all the news, best deals and even Money Off Vouchers that you can print before coming here... kindest regards, I hope this helps a bit.

Maria
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:20 PM

My husband and I stayed in Marbella for a week a few years ago. If memory serves I believe we stayed at El Fuerte Hotel. It was a great location, right on the beach and close to everything.

Don't discount going to Granada. We took day trips to both Granada and Gibraltar and I highly recommend both of them.