2 Weeks in Germany- teens

Old Apr 1st, 2001, 10:53 AM
Sarah

2 Weeks in Germany- teens

Hi. My friend and I are leaving in a week, for two weeks in Germany. We are flying to Frankfurt. What do you recommend doing there? Then we are traveling to visit people near Hamburg. Is there a nice town in between Frankfurt and Hamburg to stay for a night? Then we are meeting another friend in Munich. What should we do while we are there? We will then be heading up to Olpe. Are there some towns that we should stop at on the way there? How is the Romantic Road? Thanks for your help. -Sarah

Old Apr 1st, 2001, 04:34 PM
Sarah

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Old Apr 1st, 2001, 08:23 PM
Linda

I don't want to sound snotty, but it would be really helpful if you would tell us the kind of thing you like to do and how long you will will be in each place. If you are oinly going to be in Munich for one day, for instance, we might gie differenet suggestions than if you were going to be spending a week there. More info might be helpful. Topping.

Old Apr 2nd, 2001, 06:57 PM
Ann

Sarah, I'll be glad to try to help, if you can give us some idea of how you're traveling (I'm guessing by car?) and what you're interested in. Scenery? Castles? Churches? History? Museums? Concerts? Please let us know...

Old Apr 2nd, 2001, 07:03 PM
Ann

Oops, just saw that you've added the info that you're teens to your subject line?? So, that means you're not driving. Let's regroup. What are you interested in? And just how ARE you getting from point A to point B? Train? Or plane?